11.08.2009

begin again


begin again
music: Clarence Hui
lyrics: Lin Xi
arrangement: Chiu Tsang Hei


let's live without a name effective today
let's follow our emotions to do silly things
I no longer have any courage to know
what's in store for me
let's not think about anything from now on

let's use an excuse saying it is not meant to be
let's forget about time and year
the one whom I love the most
is not in love with me
let's just look for a one night stand

in fact I am too tired to ask
when my dreams will come true
it's my fault, I shouldn't have waited repeatedly

is life about waiting from dusk to dawn
I am too afraid, my future is just the same
is life about finding a direction
who has the same soul worthy to share with me
(perhaps beginning again, I can discover......who understands)


translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com
________________________

不如重新開始
曲: 許願
詞: 林夕
編曲: 趙增熹

不如從今天起沒名字 !
不如隨著情緒作傻事 !
沒勇氣再知道
有甚麼等待我
不如從此不想任何事 !

不如隨便推搪沒緣份 !
不如忘掉時間或年份 !
被我最愛一個
愛著的不是我 !
不如隨便找一夜情人 !

其實我已厭了問
何日讓夢變真
是我錯了 ! 錯在一等再等 !

生命是否是天黑等到天亮 ?
我卻太害怕 以後亦是同樣 !
生命是否必需找一個方向 ?
誰擁有同樣的心靈值得我分享 ?
(重新再來或者可能尋找到......誰明白)

No comments: