6.11.2009

drifting

drifting
music: Dick Lee
lyrics: Thomas Chow
arrangement: Dick Lee


endless is the night, the moon, the sky
when lying down exhausted, the heart is also sinking
when lying down exhausted, why can't I dream
have I ever felt so tired before?

drifting is the night, the earth, the sky
once for a dream, I have given my all
once for a dream, why did I end up empty-handed
when awake, I'm in tears

hollow is the night, the dream, the heart
the yet unfinished dreams, are all frozen
the yet unfinished dreams, why are they still heavy
after a dream, my heart still trembles
from where came the morning breeze

translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com

________________________


夢了
曲, 編: Dick Lee
詞: 周禮茂


夜深 月深 天深

疲倦了躺下 心也在下沉
疲倦了躺下何以竟未能夢 ?
倦意幾曾這樣濃 ?

夜飄 地飄 天飄
曾為了一夢 不了且一了
曾為了一夢何以竟一撲空 ?
夢了醒來飄淚紅

夜空 夢空 心空
仍未了的夢 此際都冰凍
仍未了的夢何以依舊沉重 ?
夢了竟仍心震動
在哪吹來破曉風 ?

No comments: