4.14.2009

let me live and cry


let me live and cry
music: Dick Lee
lyrics: Thomas Chow
arrangement: Chiu Tsang Hei, Dick Lee

instinct and sensibility no longer make any difference

as they have become inexplicably interwoven

once drifted and exhausted, I fear the midnight silence
please let me be awakened

if possible, could you lend me your shoulder

to briefly get closer to life
if someone could let me see my true self
please also give blessings to my shadow


if I'd never fallen, I could never say I have taken flight

if I'd never felt pain, I could never say I have cried
In tears, a journey in search of laughter

as long as I have lived and cried

I fret not about living and crying in regrets
if this is considered indulgence
let me indulge myself once in a lifetime

I'd fallen into my own trap

yet I was able to regain consciousness
I've never believed that regrets are predetermined
I fear not the shadows of my past


if you said everything in the past was a mistake

I could hardly differ
if I had to live it all over again
you could never hear my heartbeats


like a wildflower blossoming once in a lifetime

I would say my life has been lived splendidly


if I could live and cry once in my life

translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com
______________________________________

只要我活過哭過

曲 Dick Lee
詞 周禮茂
編曲 趙增熹, Dick Lee


野性理性沒法再辨認
糾纏看不清

夢了瘋了倦了怕夜靜
請容我甦醒

如果可借你膊讓我
靠去暫靠生命

如果可看到我自我
請祝福我的背影


不跌過未算飛過
不痛過未算哭過
哭聲之中找笑聲

只要我活過哭過
不怕我活錯哭錯

即使這也叫任性
讓我且一次任性


我跌進過自設下陷阱
依然再甦醒

我也不信後悔是註定
不害怕陰影

如果可說過去是錯
我也沒法否認

如果可再次去活過
聽不到我心跳聲


像野花一次開過
便算一生燦爛過

只要我活過哭過

No comments: