4.15.2009

seed of love


seed of love
music/arrangement: Andrew Tuason

lyrics: Lin Xi

in your eyes, who can understand more than I

a fully-bloomed one night stand can be so intense

in my eyes, I no longer have any innocent dreams

how can the seeds of love be found on barren lands


I wasn't born to be sheltered by love

because of you, I've lost control


indeed I know, there isn't any love

that can stay fragrant for a lifetime

with a sense of rootlessness, I still want to say

I wish I could share my heart with you for a lifetime

set me aflame

and let the wildflower in my heart blossom more beautifully
(my eyes, like a wildflower)


it's hard to bear fruit

and no one can possess it exclusively

even if the flower is blooming as crimson as blood

yet only you can understand

I can still be touched by love

you are my beautiful sunshine and clear skies


the colours of my mind only resemble yours

our hearts would ache for the setting sun


translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com

_________________

一輩子心情
曲/編曲: 杜自持
詞: 林夕

從你眼中 誰會比我更懂
一宿的戀愛似花樣濃
從我眼中 難再造純潔的夢
赤地上何來情種

天生不想給愛心收容
偏偏因你 而失控

其實我知 並沒有芬芳一輩子的情
沒有根的感覺 仍舊說聲
願共你分享一輩子心情
燃燒我 令我心中的野花 更盛
(像野花般的眼睛)

難以結果 誰也未能專用
即使花開似血般艷紅
唯有你懂 還會為情愛感動
你是我艷陽和晴空

思想色彩只有你相同
會為夕陽而心痛

No comments: