4.23.2009

moonflower

moonflower
music/lyrics: 金玉谷
arrangement: Dick Lee, 陳澤忠
additional music by Dick Lee

additional lyrics by 周耀輝


like silk, winding
like water, ever-changing

like the fragrance of flowers silently rushing into his embrace


for him, I've fallen

for him, I'll bloom in my best colours all through my life

like him, who has helped me find myself, so different than before


moonflower, I'll sing for you

moonflower, I'll think of you

I'll sing for you, I'll think of you


like wind, like goddess

like awake, like enchanted

like the stigma of flowers gently caressing his ear


for him, I'm spellbound

like the way he said bravo time and time again

it's him who has let me be myself, so differently than before


the flowers are blossoming and smiling

the flowers are pridefully smiling

the flowers are bashfully smiling

the flowers blossom while she smiles

as if she is calling

she has finally arrived


translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com

_______________________

夜來香
曲/詞 金玉谷
編曲 Dick Lee, 陳澤忠
additional music by Dick Lee

additional lyrics by 周耀輝


如絲 裊繞 如水 百千

如花的香氣偷偷撲入他裡邊


為他 醉倒 為他開一生的美好

如他令我找到自我不再是我


夜來香... 我為你歌唱

夜來香... 我為你思量

Ah... 我為你歌唱 我為你思量


如風 似仙 如醒 似顛

如花的觸角輕輕戲弄他耳邊


為他 醉倒 如他一聲聲的叫好

是我令他使我自我不再是我


花開花在笑
花招展地笑
花嬌羞地笑

花開她在笑
她彷彿在叫
她終於來了

No comments: