5.17.2009

dreamer


dreamer
music/arrangement: Dick Lee
lyrics: Thomas Chow

the deserted voice has risen again
yet how many deserted feelings still linger
if one never listens, never makes contact, one will never feel the pain
if I don't bother to see, don't bother to recall, nobody will bother to ask me
about the things I've got today
they are too much to manage

heaven, it ends day after day
earth, it ends day after day
my heart can't predict what's in store
I'm no longer insignificant
let yesterday come to an end
perhaps
in a certain month
on a certain day
on a certain night
I'll feel tired

how often people embrace changes
how frequent people make up their minds and march forward decisively
a clear day, followed by a rainy day
it seems to end but it actually ends in vain
even if your future is not very promising, it doesn't matter

heart, it ends day after day
dream, it ends day after day
although it is hard to predict
my own determination
has not faltered at all
perhaps
in a certain month
on a certain night...

translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com

________________________

破曉
曲, 編: Dick Lee
詞: 周禮茂


遺棄的聲音又響起了

遺棄的感覺偏剩下多少

不聽 , 不觸摸 , 不痛楚

懶看 , 懶記憶 , 懶問我

今天得到的叫甚麼 ? 管不了


天 , 亦天天的了

地 , 天天的了

心也未能料 我已再不渺少

讓昨天一朝了
或且某月某日某宵 , 我倦了

人有幾多天拾起改變

人有幾多次堅定地向著前

一天清一天風雨飄

似了似了不了地了

他朝得到的縱是小 不緊要 !


心亦天天的了

夢天天的了

雖也未能料 , 但是我的決心

沒有點滴動搖

或且某月某日某宵

No comments: