5.29.2009

so it goes

so it goes
music:
R. Flack, B. Miles, M. Angelou
lyrics: 小美
arrangement: Terry Chan

slightly cool is the autumn
when it touches my wounds
slightly cool is the wine
when bitterness slowly pervases
slightly cool is me
who never forget the excuses
when saying goodbye in a late autumn

why in those days
we never knew how to love
why after breaking up
we realized we were so much in love
why at night
there was swelling sadness
were they all inappropriate

in this fleeting life, I journey
on in solitude
with my lament of love vapouring in the wind
haphazardly I stand in the street corner
gently engulfed by the evening haze
as if I've lost my map
(I pray in the darkness)

a heart without dreams can never learn how to love
let my lonely heart bid you farewell
loneliness is drifting near at this moment
do I think it is unfair

I almost have you back
yet my heart is afraid to wait in silence
(my heart is making a curse)
at night, I think of tomorrow
and I'm not staying around anymore

love is a rush of wildwind
the scent of a summer rose
a whistle blowing on a distant track
and when it goes
it goes
(so it goes)

translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com

________________________

微涼
曲: R. Flack, B. Miles, M. Angelou
詞: 小美
編: Terry Chan


微涼的秋 蕩來傷口
微涼的酒 苦澀輕透
微涼是我 未忘藉口
道別某個深秋

為何當天 不懂去愛
為何分開 方知熱愛
為何夜了 蕩來感慨
是否不應該 ?

匆匆一生獨自上途
風乾情感的苦惱
偶站進街角墮進了夜霧
像消失地圖 (在漆黑?默禱)

無夢的心不懂去愛
讓孤單心靈失去你
寂寞感覺此際蕩來
是否不甘 ?

差一點把你再擁有
但我心卻害怕靜後 (心卻在詛咒)
夜了想到以後
不在逗留

Love is a rush of wild wind
The scent of the summer rose
A whistle blowing on a distant track
And when it goes, it goes.

No comments: