8.25.2009

let me walk this way with you

let me walk this way with you
music:
陳秀男
lyrics: Richard Lam
arrangement: Joshua Wan


don't walk too fast to play solo ahead of me
so fast that I can hardly keep up with you
also don't fall behind, because in the wind
I'll be lost without you leading the way

in fact we can play duet on our journey
if we can stretch out and hold our hands together
our footsteps fall into a perfect synchrony, if you and I
are willing to travel together on this long journey

are you brave enough to open up our own universes
drink each others' great and bitter wine of life

endless passions I'm willing to bestow upon you
can you give me all the excitements for which I've been longing
tumbling together can take me away from the desert in my heart
and forget all the lonely nights I've faced in the past
(completely illuminate my dreams and nights)

don't walk too fast to play solo ahead of me
so fast that I can hardly keep up with you
but please don't fall behind as well, if you can let me
travel with you on this long journey

translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com
________________________

寵愛
曲: 陳秀男
詞: 林振強
編曲: Joshua Wan

別步在前面飛快獨奏
快至我沒法可跟你走
但亦別留後 因風中我
亦也不知怎領導著你走

但實在途上可以合奏
你與我若各伸出兩手
步伐沒前後 假使彼我
漫漫長路也肯一塊走

敢不敢張開彼此宇宙
飲彼此的苦酒美酒 ?

千千億億寵愛為你我肯傾瀉 !
可否精精采采送我所等那些 ?
翻翻滾滾使我別去心中荒野
忘懷從前曾獨對孤獨長夜
(完完全全燃亮我的夢和夜......)

別步在前面飛快獨奏
快至我沒法可跟你走
但亦別留後 可否准我
漫漫長路那方一塊走 ?

No comments: