8.22.2009

time of my own

time of my own
music: Dick Lee

lyrics: Calvin Poon
arrangement: Joshua Wan

could you please for now
let me temporarily get away alone
get away from layers of stress
get away from suffocating love
get away from the busy crowd, stay away

could you please for now
simply don't admonish me that I should know better
no need to guess where I am
no need to worry, as I will be back
I will rekindle all beautiful sparks with you again

In this world, if there is love
if there is dream, if there is romance
if there is fate, I will return
And I have always believed in love
believed in dreams, believed in romance
believed in contradictions, yet will always love each other
(believe that with you, we can always love each other more)

don't say separation
I just wish to let go for now
surreptitiously exist in solitude
think about how I should love others
even if you are worried, please let go

translation: memories.blossom@gmail.com
________________________

躲起來
曲 Dick Lee
詞 潘源良
編曲 Joshua Wan

請你 暫時
暫時准我 獨個躲開
躲開身邊壓力重重
躲開天天緊逼的愛
躲開世上擾攘人群 避開

請你 暫時
暫時不要 罵我不該
不必猜測我在何地
不必擔心我定回來
當跟你再會願重燃異彩

人世間 要是有愛
要是有夢 要是有情
要是有緣 定回來
而我始終 信是有愛
信是有夢 信是有情
信是有矛盾 依然相愛
(信定會和你 更能相愛)

休說別離
但求可以 暫且拋開
偷偷的一個地存在
想一想應該怎麼愛
假使你此刻在徬徨 願放開

No comments: